What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
But tobacco is a neural relaxator, is it not? I need to regulate me alcohol consumption, Dave, though not cigars :wink:

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
But tobacco is a neural relaxator, is it not? I need to regulate me alcohol consumption, Dave, though not cigars :wink:
Probably is, problem is my damn tongue is so swollen from biting it that i can barely move my mouth. I had never imagined my worst complaint would be a swollen, sore tongue.....absolutely miserable.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
after a disasterous Cabaiguan Guapo Jr (basicaly unrolled in my hand halfway through) I had a quick Cabaiguan Petit (very nice) took a break and now just finnished a Essencia Corona Gorda that was nice but unexciting. Enjoy your evening brothers.

-Pearl

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Probably is, problem is my damn tongue is so swollen from biting it that i can barely move my mouth. I had never imagined my worst complaint would be a swollen, sore tongue.....absolutely miserable.
Blimey! Talk about f**ked up, oi? At least ye're better, are ye not? And, by the way, let me see if there's a way for ye to try those PLPC...

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Just had a Padilla Miami Lancero and a OpusX Robusto, had a great day here in Aiken SC, Made an offer on a house, found a B&M with a outstanding supply of smokes, Man I think this is going to be a great new place live.....This Midwestern boy is turning Southern very fast ......Y'all have a good evening
I love SC man I am from there and there is no better place to live.

For me I had a La Riqueza and a DP Blue Label

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Enjoyed a Tat Black while sitting outside by the fire pit with the wife. Bottle of wine, a couple cocktails and then a Gran Habano #5 Corojo. Certainly no tat black, but goo din it's own right.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Have yet to try one of these, are they as good as I hear?

I am unable to smoke today due to my little incident this past week, this thread is making me drool.
Sorry to hear that you are on IR. PM me your addy. We'll have to take care of the PLPC's for you.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Smoking a Camacho 10th Anniv before watching the DEFENDING CHAMPS ;) Big Blue take on the '9ers

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I am just sitting down with a book and a Pepin Blue Lancero. Damn i love this stick.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'd tell ya, but then i'd have to kill someone else :smokingbo
Well, if anyone you know is starting off their day watching football with a Siglo VI before noon, then I feel like a nancy-boy. I need to ramp it up slower than that. Of course, that's why they invented Sunday afternoon naps.

:smokingbo

Status
Not open for further replies.