What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
la flor dominicana double ligero chisel, that i bought from The Big Easy lounge last night. I was working down the streete so I stopped by.

Really cool shop, Gill's a very nice guy. I can't wait to go back!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
having my first dpg my father robusto, nice so far. how are the tatuaje Verocu #9? I picked up a box with the skully from holts after angry bill posted the link. thanks angry bill!

Wigwam_Motel

Banned
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
la flor dominicana double ligero chisel, that i bought from The Big Easy lounge last night. I was working down the streete so I stopped by.

Really cool shop, Gill's a very nice guy. I can't wait to go back!

Hey do you know Tony, older guy with a mustach, he goes to the Big Each oncec and while, I hear nothing but A++++ about those folks.

JDP

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The last time I went in there it was completely full of smoke and guys playing cards. I brought my wife along and it was very off putting for the both of us. I can understand it being jammed full, good for them, but they need to get a better ventilation system. Also, they hahve a huge selection of tats but no Don Pepin. What's up with that?

Wigwam_Motel

Banned
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The last time I went in there it was completely full of smoke and guys playing cards. I brought my wife along and it was very off putting for the both of us. I can understand it being jammed full, good for them, but they need to get a better ventilation system. Also, they hahve a huge selection of tats but no Don Pepin. What's up with that?
oh brother, they have much more than just those....:wink:

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Ok, I am dragging this morning. Ended up sleeping at the station and working late, thus waking up late. lol. Just got through smoking a Boli PC. Nice little pick me up.

I'm still tired though! hehe

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen. Just finished my Saturday morning smoke, an SCDH El Principe and strong sweet coffee. Just started on these little cigars and boy are they fantastic! Ya'll have a great day and enjoy your smokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.