What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
OK, I have a Monte #2 lined up for today.
Not sure if I am going to get it in but I hope to. Just had my knee scoped yesterday and I am in a bit of pain so I am not sure if I will be able to make it out to enjoy it. I am about to pop another pain killer and take a nap.

Enjoy all!
Having had two knee surgeries myself I feel your pain. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Hung out with HalloweenHarry31 tonight, smoked an Alec Bradley Tempus lancero, Litto Gomez Cheroot, and a Cohiba Red Dot robusto. Tasty smokes, I'll post my impressions on them tomorrow.

Dan

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
started with a hemi Masterpiece what a big bad ass cigar! It was my nephews 1st communion party and figured to have a little something special! Something good will follow, trust me, lol! Bob how was that VBMF?

Last edited:

coastalgriff

Educated Redneck
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Got off work at 9AM and promptly smoked an Oliva G while measuring out my new pit build. The wrapper was jet black, but my mouth and hands were not. The way it should be. Followed it up with a RP edge lite I was given. Not too bad, but a bitter aftertaste kept creaping in. Took a break and smoked a Torano signature on the way into town. I'm really liking these. I'll probably light another before I fall on my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.