What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Haha Gott! Love that show. Let us know how the black tubo smokes.......really looking forward to the petite lanceros.
I'm about 1.5" in and this thing is fantastic...by thing I mean the cigar, what did you think I meant :nono:??

Started off with some decent spice, but it backs down after 10-15 puffs. It corrected itself off a really bad burn pretty quickly. Getting some slight coffee hints and a little leather. There seems to be a sweetness that lingers on the palate well after the smoke is gone. It has a pretty long finish to it, like you'll find from a good wine. Definitely gotta get more. I'm with ya... Can't wait for the lanceros!

HIMYM has become my favorite show over the past month. It's just ridiculously funny. NPH makes it. So many good episodes.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm about 1.5" in and this thing is fantastic...by thing I mean the cigar, what did you think I meant :nono:??

Started off with some decent spice, but it backs down after 10-15 puffs. It corrected itself off a really bad burn pretty quickly. Getting some slight coffee hints and a little leather. There seems to be a sweetness that lingers on the palate well after the smoke is gone. It has a pretty long finish to it, like you'll find from a good wine. Definitely gotta get more. I'm with ya... Can't wait for the lanceros!

HIMYM has become my favorite show over the past month. It's just ridiculously funny. NPH makes it. So many good episodes.
Thanks for the as it burns play by play. Sounds like they have come a long way in the last year. I had horrible burn issues with all the ones I tried. I may have to revisit.

HIMYM is fantastic! And I agree that Barney totally makes the show.

Hopefully the petite lancero is legend......wait for it....dary!

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Thanks for the as it burns play by play. Sounds like they have come a long way in the last year. I had horrible burn issues with all the ones I tried. I may have to revisit.

HIMYM is fantastic! And I agree that Barney totally makes the show.

Hopefully the petite lancero is legend......wait for it....dary!
lmao. I had some burn issues on previous ones, too, but it burned pretty straight this time around. The last few inches did require a relight or two, though, which was semi-disappointing, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. It produced lots of thick, rich smoke. Definitely going to add 10 more friends for the 8 I have left soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.