What's new

Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
lol, na, the picture was good to me, my hands are jacked and dry....i work outside yearround so yeah.

The cigar is good so far. The aroma coming off of it is incredible. Im afraid my allergies are keeping me from tasting all the flavor.
But at this point I hope you have some left next month, when my cigar budget bounces back.
Is that the rosado? I'm hoping the same thing. Trying as hard as a I can right now to resist a box.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
lol, na, the picture was good to me, my hands are jacked and dry....i work outside yearround so yeah.

The cigar is good so far. The aroma coming off of it is incredible. Im afraid my allergies are keeping me from tasting all the flavor.
But at this point I hope you have some left next month, when my cigar budget bounces back.
Glad you like it. I think there going to be monsters after they have had some time to rest.

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Padron 3000 maduro.

These were a go to stick for me a while back, but I have been smoking a lot of other stuff lately. Tonight while searching through the vino...I saw a few of these in the back of the tray and figured, why not?

Still a tasty, well contructed smoke for a good price!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.