Today's Smoke (2004-2022 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Cohiba Maduro 5 Magicos TEB SEP 08

really really good... these are coming on. more time will definitely help, but now that these have sat for a while they are smoking really well. I have an 08 box of Genios that I'm excited will sit for quite some time.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
The 09's smoking well? Just got a box in that I'm letting rest in the humi for a couple weeks before sparking one, but I'm looking forward to trying 'em.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
The 09's smoking well? Just got a box in that I'm letting rest in the humi for a couple weeks before sparking one, but I'm looking forward to trying 'em.
The HdM Epicure Especial 09? Yes, great draw, started out mild then towards the last 50% it really kicked into high strength. Didn't get hot, burned perfect and smoked all the way to the nub. That was the first one from a 10ct box I got, only gonna get better!

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
The HdM Epicure Especial 09? Yes, great draw, started out mild then towards the last 50% it really kicked into high strength. Didn't get hot, burned perfect and smoked all the way to the nub. That was the first one from a 10ct box I got, only gonna get better!
Fantastic! Thanks dude. Yeah, I meant the HdM EE 09s. Just forgot to quote ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.