What's new

Today's Smoke - 2023

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
2023 is officially worse than 2020 and even a great smoke ain't helping.

Just this week. . . My wife slipped two discs and they are saying three weeks of steroids and therapy. If that doesn't fix it surgery is a must or the issues will be permanent. I found out my dad is getting a feeding tube tommorow because his cancer has advanced to the point the are going to have to cut open his esophagus, cut off part of his tongue, and break his jaw to get the tumors. If he skips the surgery and opts for just chemo and radiation he has less than four years. With the extensive surgery maybe ten. Oh, and I was told that my concussion symptoms are possibly permanent and I may have to find a new career.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
View attachment 181524

Just this week. . . My wife slipped two discs and they are saying three weeks of steroids and therapy. If that doesn't fix it surgery is a must or the issues will be permanent. I found out my dad is getting a feeding tube tommorow because his cancer has advanced to the point the are going to have to cut open his esophagus, cut off part of his tongue, and break his jaw to get the tumors. If he skips the surgery and opts for just chemo and radiation he has less than four years. With the extensive surgery maybe ten. Oh, and I was told that my concussion symptoms are possibly permanent and I may have to find a new career.
Sorry to hear all that mike. That’s a big dose all at one time. Hang tough bro

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
View attachment 181524

Your family will be in my thoughts, Mike.