What's new

Today's Smoke - 2023

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Celebratory stick!

I got kind of good news from the doc. I've been dealing with a concussion most of the year. The worker's comp doctor cut me loose suddenly. Two independent doctors have said that his diagnosis was not only wrong, but medically unsound based on the evidence he had at the time. I'm not "debilitated" by an obsession with medical issues and I am not suffering from the ailment they claimed was causing my symptoms.

I still have post concussion syndrome. However, I'm not on the express route to a stroke and I'm not crazy. There are actually medicines to help control and/or mitigate the symptoms. Plus, I could still see improvement for several months to a year.

I never thought I would be happy to be told, "you do have brain damage."

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
View attachment 187823
Celebratory stick!

I got kind of good news from the doc. I've been dealing with a concussion most of the year. The worker's comp doctor cut me loose suddenly. Two independent doctors have said that his diagnosis was not only wrong, but medically unsound based on the evidence he had at the time. I'm not "debilitated" by an obsession with medical issues and I am not suffering from the ailment they claimed was causing my symptoms.

I still have post concussion syndrome. However, I'm not on the express route to a stroke and I'm not crazy. There are actually medicines to help control and/or mitigate the symptoms. Plus, I could still see improvement for several months to a year.

I hope the news continues to be positive, Mike.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
View attachment 187823
Celebratory stick!

Wishing you the best of health Mike.