What's new

Today's Smoke - 2023

Rating - 100%
10   0   0

Taking a chance here. I’ve heard a lot of people rave about these “cheap” cigars. Even the old man looking at me like what in the fluff! Started out a bit ruff almost burnt like. Mellowed out right at the point I took this picture. About an inch later I poured water on it. Wow. it went to crap.

I’ll just order some more La Perla Habana Black Pearl and stick to those for “yard gars”. I actually like the Black Pearl anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like the purple black pearl. If you stash them away for a few years they get better.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Taking a chance here. I’ve heard a lot of people rave about these “cheap” cigars. Even the old man looking at me like what in the fluff! Started out a bit ruff almost burnt like. Mellowed out right at the point I took this picture. About an inch later I poured water on it. Wow. it went to crap.

I’ll just order some more La Perla Habana Black Pearl and stick to those for “yard gars”. I actually like the Black Pearl anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've tried the Factory Smokes twice. I rather not smoke. To me they are (as bad or) worse than those bundles you buy from JR Cigars. You know the ones that are $35 for twenty Churchill or toro sized cigars.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've tried the Factory Smokes twice. I rather not smoke. To me they are (as bad or) worse than those bundles you buy from JR Cigars. You know the ones that are $35 for twenty Churchill or toro sized cigars.
There’s a lot of better overruns and such. I can’t do much with the factory smokes either. I’ve heard people praise them but I don’t like them