What's new

Today's Smoke-5/21/09

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
hey jim, i heard jessie ventura on the radio today. he said he had a retirement philosophy that might work for your vacation....."when i wake up in the morning, i have nothing to do. and when i go to bed at night, i only got half of it done"!:waving:

cigarguy71

BIG JIM
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
That works for me.

hey jim, i heard jessie ventura on the radio today. he said he had a retirement philosophy that might work for your vacation....."when i wake up in the morning, i have nothing to do. and when i go to bed at night, i only got half of it done"!:waving:

Josh.CHI

The Dude abides
Rating - 81.8%
10   2   0
checking out a Cuba Libre today
This cigar is so bad that it need a review. It tasted like you were eating cheap chili powder straight. Then some woddy flavors came up so it was bareable to smoke. I pushed thru to the last 1/3 and there was the same flavors but a toasty undertone and at that point I just put it out. I suffered enough. to wrap it up it was like smoking a stick covered in chili powder. I went right into the bathroom when I was done to rinse my mouth out with listerine.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
This cigar is so bad that it need a review. It tasted like you were eating cheap chili powder straight. Then some woddy flavors came up so it was bareable to smoke. I pushed thru to the last 1/3 and there was the same flavors but a toasty undertone and at that point I just put it out. I suffered enough. to wrap it up it was like smoking a stick covered in chili powder. I went right into the bathroom when I was done to rinse my mouth out with listerine.
Yuck...what an awful experience.