What's new

Today's smoke 6/02/06

Da Klugs

Fluffmeister
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Punch Ninfa followed by a Quinterro Churchill or vice versa. Gotta celebrate the reopening of the superdome in style.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I just fired up a big, fat Ramone Allones Gigante (thanks to Todd!) and I am relaxing with the dog, a nice fire and the World Series.

Life is good.....

What are y'all smokin'?

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Started off the morning with a Cuaba Divino. Then I went to the Brew Pub for lunch and ended up drinking with a fellow scientist (the bartender poured us both four fingers of bourbon!) and I didn't eat anything there. Smoked a Siglo VI though! On the way home I ate at a new Cuban restaurant in town, and now, after settling in at home for an hour or two, I just fired up a Tatuaje robusto.

What are the rest rest of the fellers smokin'?

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Started off the morning with a Cuaba Divino. Then I went to the Brew Pub for lunch and ended up drinking with a fellow scientist (the bartender poured us both four fingers of bourbon!) and I didn't eat anything there. Smoked a Siglo VI though! On the way home I ate at a new Cuban restaurant in town, and now, after settling in at home for an hour or two, I just fired up a Tatuaje robusto.

What are the rest rest of the fellers smokin'?
Bite me!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Holy crap Greg...what a day so far!

Yesterday Dad and I took some alone time to enjoy a cigar on the way to Lowe's and Cigarros.

I had a Dip 4 and he had some NC Monte.

I picked up a couple VSgs for us to smoke on the way home...they were enjoyable.

Who knows what is on the docket for tonight though...we have been smoking like chimneys almost all week.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Seriously though, it was a very typical walk downtown for me. Except for the new Cuban resaurant located in a tiny corner space off the main street, I hadn't been there yet. It was GOOOOOD by the way. They bake their own bread there and it's run by a very nice couple. The aromas of stewed beef and spices in the place were amazing!

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Holy crap Greg...what a day so far!

Yesterday Dad and I took some alone time to enjoy a cigar on the way to Lowe's and Cigarros.

I had a Dip 4 and he had some NC Monte.

I picked up a couple VSgs for us to smoke on the way home...they were enjoyable.

Who knows what is on the docket for tonight though...we have been smoking like chimneys almost all week.
Smokin' with Pops...Priceless!!! :smokingme