What's new

Todays smoke-6/08/06

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I got a rare second afternoon off in a row and spent it with the family at the pool. Nice weather, but had a terribly tight 05 RYJ corona. After battling with it for 20 minutes I had to put it to rest.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
vperlman said:
Man, isn't that the WORST?!:angryteet
I haven't had a tight smoke in so long. Keeping my smokes drier has really helped. But, there was no helping this cigar. Yea, it was really frustrating. It can take a nice leisurely day and turn it into pure frustration. I hate puckering to squeeze out a draw. :angerhead

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
FPDoc77 said:
I hate puckering to squeeze out a draw. :angerhead

yea thats what my old lady always says too.... :rofl:

but anyway... probably have a A/F Don Carlos robusto that i just got. sounded pretty tasty.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Punch Churchill, 03...So far. Meeting Randy at 5 then the gloves come off.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
An 02 Choix Supreme. The previous one was really good, this one so-so. Never burned straight and about a 1/3 of the wrapper just would not say lit. I smoked while mowing the lawn, then started to shower, then rain. Was fun tossing under the mower and watch it get destroyed across the lawn as pieces of that blasted wrapper was shredded. That alone made the end pretty good and put a smile on face as I finished the front lawn :stretchgr:.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
kirscovitch said:

but anyway... probably have a A/F Don Carlos robusto that i just got. sounded pretty tasty.
:rofl:

Nothing for me today

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
kirscovitch said:

Why would your old lady have to pucker to squeeze out a draw? :dunno: :smokingbo

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Met up withthe AZSteelman at the Cigar Lounge in Granada Hills. Had a Cohiba Esplendido and a Grand Habano. Good times...oh and Randy picked up the tab...Watch your mailbox when you get home dude. Hope its got lots of steel.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
indyrob said:
'99 Montecristo Especial #1. I'm really starting to enjoy the Laguito #1 size, it's very nice.
i don't think i've had a cigar in that size that i DIDN'T like.

bruce