What's new

Today's Smoke?

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
How come there is never, or rarely, a "Today's Smoke" post in this forum? Are habano's that dam good that you never go back? Or if you do go back you just don't tell about it? Just wondering?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
jcgoldner said:
How come there is never, or rarely, a "Today's Smoke" post in this forum? Are habano's that dam good that you never go back? Or if you do go back you just don't tell about it? Just wondering?

LMAO. You pretty much nailed it. This forum is almost exclusively Habanos.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Do you need a resupply JC? Hehehe....They say once you go Habanos, you never go back :smokingbo

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I have a small supply, and I STRESS SMALL supply of NC's in one of my humis. I've held on to them because I liked the ones I smoked and keep figuring I'm gonna pick them up to smoke...but for whatever reason, every time I reach into that humidor my hand for some reason comes out holding one of the "other' smokes. LOL.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Jwrussell said:
...but for whatever reason, every time I reach into that humidor my hand for some reason comes out holding one of the "other' smokes. LOL.
It happens JW...Don't fight it :boxing: :hysterica

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
The real answer is because I usually post the "Todays Smoke" thread and all I smoke are habanos.

No smoke today though...I'm sick. :sarcastic

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
cvm4 said:
Do you need a resupply JC? Hehehe....They say once you go Habanos, you never go back :smokingbo
No re-supply yet Cliff. Since they are my first 3 ISOM's I am sacrificing them sloooowly. I did smoke one of them though. I started with the Boli Boni and it was definetly good but not the best cigar I've had. I think the problem, if I can really call it a problem, is that since I got into cigars seriously I learned pretty quickly to stay away from bad/cheap cigars. I've really taken to the PAM's and haven't topped them yet. I'm sure I will, it's just a matter of time.

It could be today! My first CC buy came in on Friday and I've been itching to try one. I split a box of 12 TriniER's with 2 co-workers and we are heading to a local cigar lounge to smoke them after work. I'll report back.