What's new

Today's smokes 6-9-07

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Well I started this afternoon with a HdY CC I got in a trade with Panicbound, but I am not sure what it was(and thanks it was a great start for the day).
Ashton VSG
and just finished a LGC series R #6 I think while starting the Red Sox game.
However I am sure I will not even comepair to what is going on during the HERF weekend.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Had a Peterson Grand Reserve. This was a sneaky cigar ... lulls you to sleep with it's mild to medium profile and then slams you later with the nicotine hit. Good flavor, but the wrapper tends to split and there was a damn log inside the head of the cigar ... about 1/8" diameter x 1" long!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I tried to smoke a PL-PC but the damn thing was so tight I gave up after 15 minutes.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Too tired to enjoy the Des Deiux I relit at least four times due to lack of puffing, before giving up on it and the Dbacks (I'm glad I gave the tickets away) I'm beginning to hate the Red Sox as much as I hate the Yankees.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Too tired to enjoy the Des Deiux I relit at least four times due to lack of puffing, before giving up on it and the Dbacks (I'm glad I gave the tickets away) I'm beginning to hate the Red Sox as much as I hate the Yankees.
Well, at least you are an equal opportunity hater!

I enjoyed a RyJ 00 Cazadore that was gifted to me. What an incredible cigar!!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
too funny! took my family to the park and watched the padres loose it in the 9th. i'm beginning to like the red sox....

smoked a pam 64 earlier! love that smoke!!