What's new

Today's Soda!

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Yeah, it's definitely more of a ginger beer. Has a nice burn all the way down. I'm not sure where you pick it up but I get mine in the alcohol section at kroger. It was actually made for a drink.
Not sure what kroger is but I'll deff look fir this. Sounds right up my alley

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
We called it pop growing up in my hometown in Southeast KS. I've lived in Northeast KS (KC) the last 15 years and they say soda up here so I use both now. Funny how just 2.5 hrs make a difference.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
We called it pop growing up in my hometown in Southeast KS. I've lived in Northeast KS (KC) the last 15 years and they say soda up here so I use both now. Funny how just 2.5 hrs make a difference.
there is actually a whole study on what its called based on part of the country. But the majority calls it soda.

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
I discovered Bundaberg Ginger Beer while traveling down under years ago. For a long time the only way I could get it was if a relative or friend shipped it to me, then I heard that they had it at Costco. I've been buying it whenever I can (whenever they have it in stock). It's my favorite ginger beer so far.

Last edited:

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I discovered Bundaberg Ginger Beer while traveling down under years ago. For a long time the only way I could get it was if a relative or friend shipped it to me, then I heard that they had it at Costco. I've been buying it whenever I can (whenever they have it in stock). It's my favorite ginger beer so far.
Wait a minute, they're exporting Bundy Ginger Beer?