What's new

Tom Brady and UGG

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This was just too funny

" 'We have decided that we needed to just get the word out there that it's a brand for guys -- give guys permission to wear UGG. And who better to give guys permission to wear UGG than … Tom Brady. He's the guy every guy I know wants to be." -- Angel Martinez, CEO of UGG-maker Deckers Outdoor'

He is? I must hang around different people than Angel Martinez, because Tom Brady is the guy every guy I know does not want to be. Despite being married to a supermodel, one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time and a multimillionaire, Brady has somehow managed to make himself a punchline. A punchline, that is, to everyone outside of Angel Martinez's circle of friends and people who don't sound like extras from a Mark Wahlberg movie."

Coming from a Pat's fan, I wholeheartedly agree

[ame="http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/index?id=5869908"]I'm not sure all guys today want to be Tom Brady - Page 2: Humor, columns, commentary, lists and analysis from ESPN.com’s Page 2 - ESPN[/ame]

not sure why ESPN links show as vid's

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Bros, no lie....my gf got me a pair of UGGz slippers for my bday and they were so amazing I ordered a pair of boots 4 days later. The boots are just as amazing. They have a lot of styles that are pretty masculine looking so dont be fooled that all the styles look like the chick boots. If you're looking for a comfortable pair of slippers/shoes/boots and dont mind spendin some change I'd get a pair of UGGz.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Those of us "misplaced" Californians have been wearin' Uggs since the early 90's.

We don't need a spokesman in the NFL.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Those of us "misplaced" Californians have been wearin' Uggs since the early 90's.

We don't need a spokesman in the NFL.
Born, bred, and still living in California, but I completely understand your sentiment. :thumbsup: Back in the day, 20+ years ago, wearing UGG's was part of wave riding lifestyle and fashion. Today, who f***ing knows?

Mrs. Cold Feet (my wife) asked for a pair last week. I said "hell no", but I was nice enough to buy her a pair of the Rainbow Sandals (Another old school wave riding lifestyle company) version.

Save some cash (About $50) and visit Rainbow's site:

http://www.rainbowsandals.com/Baja.aspx

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Heh...

Monterey Bay, the Jetty at Moss Landing, Zmudowski Beach, Seacliff Beach, Capitola....back in the 80's....

Jeezus Ping, Thanks for makin me feel OLD!