What's new

Tonight's Dinner 1/11/09

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Florentine Pizza

A thin home made crust topped with a freshly made vodka sauce (marinara and alfredo mixed), fresh mozzerella, roma tomatoes, chopped garlic, italian seasons and parmesan and romano cheeses.

The only thing missing on this one was a little pesto mixed into the sauce and fresh basil instead of the dried stuff.

BEFORE

AFTER

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks incredible. I'm a pizza snob, normally prefer the authentic Chicago deep dish, but that looks really tasty.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
That looks amazing! By the way, Gale; try topping pizzas (once they're done) with a balsamic vinegar reduction (especially the ones with prosciutto). It tastes great!

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Tasty! I made smoked Haddock(thyme, basil, white pepper), but the Mrs. smothered it in tartar sauce.

Next time I'll broil some nice romas with evoo & a little bit of basil and serve the fish on the tomatoes so she won't be tempted to drown the fish in tartar sauce.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
That looks amazing! By the way, Gale; try topping pizzas (once they're done) with a balsamic vinegar reduction (especially the ones with prosciutto). It tastes great!
no doubt.

i do a smoked pizza that has a balsamic and garlic vinagrette as the sauce with mozzerella, smoked suasage, basil and more of the balsamic drilzzled on top. wonderful.

Thanks for the tip moro. it would certaily have been great on this pizza