What's new

Tonight's Dinner

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Lookin good.

Sure beats the hell outta my raisin bran.

I got ribs on the slate for Saturday. 9 racks. yee haw.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Looks good, How did you prepare them?
I only have a gas grill, so I put Hickery chips in Tin Foil and started them smoking on the grill. Then I had the ribs with dry rub in the cooler over night and put them on the back burner which was off and cooked them for 6 hours. I know I am going to get slammed again for using gas but that is all I got.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I only have a gas grill, so I put Hickery chips in Tin Foil and started them smoking on the grill. Then I had the ribs with dry rub in the cooler over night and put them on the back burner which was off and cooked them for 6 hours. I know I am going to get slammed again for using gas but that is all I got.
Use what you have and enjoy what you prepare. If its good then its good.

My mouth is watering so what the hell.

My grandpa claims that he cooks the best brisket in the world (I know that everyone thinks that, but he has traveled a lot and has had a lot of foods)
and he uses gas for his brisket.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
looks better than what I am about to go consume... the gf and I are going somewhere quick..

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Secret to good ribs... low heat and apple juice! Mine usually take an average of 6 hours to do. I use a vertical smoker and that in itself is a chore to keep stoked for 6 hours. Your ribs look great!

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
nice lookin ribs. i use a smoker. 3-2-1 method. 3 hours cook time at about 225 degrees, spray some apple juice on them once in a while. then wrap them in foil (pour some apple juice on them before you wrap them). The last hour out of the foil. then i take the smoker apart, and use the hot coals on the bottom just to give them a quick crust. brown sugar and some bbq sauce get smeared on just before i give them the final bbq blast of heat.