What's new

Took me by surprise.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Wondering if this has ever happen to you? About a month back...perfect scenario about 9pm, front porch, lounge chair a bottle of chardonnay, wifey and I believe I had an La Gloria Cubana maduro. Anyway I was toting away sip here sip there my wife has a newport every now and then she smokes more when she drinks. Where talking, enjoying each others company when out of no where she takes my cigar and takes a few puffs then says " Not bad , I've had better but I can get use to these" Whaaaaaat? I didn't know what to do or say I was speechless. Kinda felt alright Mr and Mrs sharing a stick, she only did it once or twice I guess she wanted to see what the fuss was about?? In the back of my mind I was like yeah right...she's done this before. Anything like that happen to you!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yep, the wife is a chef and prides herself on her pallet. If I say I'm smokinfg something good or remarkable, she'll grab it and take a few draws, then proceed to tell me what it tastes like.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
When my wife says she likes the smell of a cigar (only happened about 3 times over many years) I am dumb founded. If she were to take a drag on my cigar and say not bad had better, I would have to ask for clarification.:headroll:

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I would think any cigar would taste better than a newport....

I have to hand my smoke off to my girlfriend when I taste something I like, she is able to tell me the exact taste.. lol, I taste good or bad for the most part.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
May'be when you're gone she's secretly smoking your stash? :dunno: :grin:

Posted via Mobile Device

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
That would be something, can't be mad at her she has good taste. It's funny I just think about it every now and then.

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I love when I talk my girlfriend into having a cigar. I've completely changed her opinion on them! She loves the Cabi Guapo's and stole my SW maddie, a few times while I was smoking it!

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
My wife's go to stick is generally something berry or "wine" flavored....preferably with a wooden tip. So, one night, against my better judgement, I took her to my favorite local, which is a really awesome place called Smokey Joe's, 'cuz I'm going to an Illusione event. She strikes up a conversation with one of the girls working there, and before I know it, she's puffing on an Illusione 68. Loves it. Great. Now I have to share my Illusiones. Great.

red

beer!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice story man! my wife is anti smoke..so i dont see it happening on this side.!!!

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
me smoking cigars all the time gave mine the drive to find what she liked.... she now has her own lil 50 count with acid and black & milds in it! cant say nothing, that's what she likes!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Ok so im not alone! Like I said I didn't know what to think, even though she smokes ports from time to time. As much as we talked and smoked this has never happened, not to mention the smoke from certain cigars can entice anyone, I've had a few neighbors approach me inquiring about what I was smoking.