What's new

Toothpaste

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Why don't they just take the formulas for the ones that whiten teeth, the ones that heal gums, the ones that reduce plaque, the ones that enhance enamel, and the ones that freshen breath and just mix them all together and make 1 toothpaste?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Wait theres stuff for healing gums? I went to the dentist one time and the hygenist ripped the hell out of my gums and it just never healed right in that spot...

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I never have flossed and never will.

Everytime I have gone in for a six month cleaning, my entire life, the dentist tells me it looks like I am doing a great job of flossing...riiiiight.

It's all a bunch of bunk I tell ya.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
And like the bottle of shower mildew cleaner I was using one time. It said: "Use only in a well ventilated area". If my shower was well ventilated I probably wouldn't have a problem with mildew, now would I?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
I never have flossed and never will.

Everytime I have gone in for a six month cleaning, my entire life, the dentist tells me it looks like I am doing a great job of flossing...riiiiight.

It's all a bunch of bunk I tell ya.
My great grandfather never went to the dentist and he just brushed his teeth with baking soda and peroxide every morning. He lost his first tooth when he was like 90.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
windowrx said:
And like the bottle of shower mildew cleaner I was using one time. It said: "Use only in a well ventilated area". If my shower was well ventilated I probably wouldn't have a problem with mildew, now would I?

You know you could move your shower out doors like in the old days. Think how much more refreshing your shower would be then in the morning specially in the winter! :wink: