What's new

Top Gear?

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Who here watches Top Gear? I found that when I bought a house & got married my disposable "car money" went the way of the dodo. This show has re-energized me and prompted me to start back up my car fund. For the longest time I had an account specifically for my next fun car. This time, I'm not going to use it for something with a hardtop and concrete foundation :)
I'm thinking Lotus Elise !! I'm much more of a corner diver than a straight line junkie so I think it will do nicely.

So, who else has been inspired by these 3 crazy Brits?

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
i absolutely LOVE top gear. i keep hoping that while they're doing reruns that they'll go back far enough to show ones i haven't seen. how would you like to have a job where you could drive super cars out on an airfield to see just how fast they'd go!!!
they call him, the stig!

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
best show ever! About the Elise...my buddy tracks a 911 slantnose and says the Elise is the ultimate track car...they are very cool...just got back from Lido Key and saw an orange one parked...love them. I lived next to a guy that had an Esprit (british racing green)...man that car was a beauty!

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
All right-
For those of us who are relatively new to Top Gear, can someone explain the difference or history of Top Gear, Final Gear & Fifth Gear??
Also, does anyone know why BBC America does not air any episodes of Top Gear that are older than 2007? My DVR has been set to record all episodes for over a year and never once that I can remember has it recorded any of the older ones.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
All right-
For those of us who are relatively new to Top Gear, can someone explain the difference or history of Top Gear, Final Gear & Fifth Gear??
Final gear is a place to get torrents for fifth gear and top gear.

Fifth Gear is a competing car show on FiveTv with commercials, Deals with a lot of everyday cars and some exotics. Fun and funny.

Top Gear is on BBC Commercial free, Deals with a lot of exotics and some everyday cars. More fun and funnier

I think Jeremy and Tiff were all on top gear together at some point during the late 80's-early 2000 and vicki (hot) was on top gear in 2000ish .

All right-
Also, does anyone know why BBC America does not air any episodes of Top Gear that are older than 2007? My DVR has been set to record all episodes for over a year and never once that I can remember has it recorded any of the older ones.
I always get older ones recorded on my tivo. The episodes we get here on BBCA are a compilation/mish mash of Brit episodes or just cut down to fit into an american hour of TV. We never get the whole original episode. So, that episode was probably complied or trimmed and made in 2007 but could be a compilation of a few different episodes through years.

I think we are about a season off here or were at one point.

If you think about it, the Brit/BBC episodes are 1hr long with no commercial interruptions. That would be like a 2 hour show here.

If you want a complete library take a look at finalgear.com

Last edited: