What's new

Top picks for 2020- read the first post

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Last year I did a BOTL poll for the top 5 cigars. There were 50 people who submitted votes. The results are at the top of the page here.

I thought I'd do it again but make it a bit easier on myself. Everybody gets to vote for their Top 3 and they must retail for under $10. That makes them more accessible to everyone. You can rank your top 3, first, second, third, or you can just give me one or two if you think they are the ones that stand out. I'll use a weighted scoring. Voting ends Nov. 30 so you have one month. So to summarize;

Post your top 3 cigars of 2020 retailing under $10.
Voting ends Nov. 30.

yeahoner

The Engineer Is Always Right
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my top two under $10 this year are partagas shorts and oliva v melanio petit corona. had a great epi no2 that was probably my favorite of the year. the box was less than $10 per... not sure that counts. i know... not the most interesting options, but those were my most enjoyed cigars this year. i’m hoping this thread grows so i can get some ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last year I did a BOTL poll for the top 5 cigars. There were 50 people who submitted votes. The results are at the top of the page here.

I thought I'd do it again but make it a bit easier on myself. Everybody gets to vote for their Top 3 and they must retail for under $10. That makes them more accessible to everyone. You can rank your top 3, first, second, third, or you can just give me one or two if you think they are the ones that stand out. I'll use a weighted scoring. Voting ends Nov. 30 so you have one month. So to summarize;

Post your top 3 cigars of 2020 retailing under $10.
Voting ends Nov. 30.
Excellent idea. Can not wait to see the posts on here!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sorry brother, I havent bought many cigars this year. Dont be so quick to shut down the thread though. It's been pretty slow here the past year or so. Us old guys dont move as fast as you young pups. Lol
The activity here is 30% of what it was when I joined in 2014
You haven't bought many sticks this year? I think I hear a cry for help. :giggle: