What's new

Top Tray Humidification

dued

Cigars, Coffee, Salsa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'd like to place a small container or device other than a humidity pack on my top tray in my 100 count humidor. What are the best compact options that you guys have found to do this?

(For the bottom of my humidor I'm using a medium sized glass container filled with humidity beads.)

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
do you have anything stuck to the top of the humidor, or is the bottom beads all you are using. Well the best thing i found is use the small tube that Heartfelt sells.

dued

Cigars, Coffee, Salsa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Thanks guys, I have a glass-top btw. It looks like I'll be going with a tube humidifier from heartfelt.

thegoldenmackid

Why Can't I be a Lancero?
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Maybe it's just me, but I'd highly recommend getting one of the mesh bags to stick the tube in. There are a lot of particles and shavings from the beads that seem t follow out of the tube. Just a suggestion.

Thecatch83

I smoke Opus like candy!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Maybe it's just me, but I'd highly recommend getting one of the mesh bags to stick the tube in. There are a lot of particles and shavings from the beads that seem t follow out of the tube. Just a suggestion.
There are some small almost dust like particles from the beads, but they are innocuous. I think the bead dust would go through the mesh bag as well.......I have a pound of HF beads split into two stockings, and I still get a little dust from time to time.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
It's been my experience that this happens when you put water directly on the beads, thats why i hydrate my beads by wrapping a towel around em and let them absorb the moisture.