What's new

Torano Master Torpedo

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
First examination reveals clean lines with a java colored Ecuadorian Habano wrapper that had only a few veins. A squeeze revealed the cigar was firm but not overly tight.

The unique profile starts off with woodsy notes and light cedar before blending into a peppery mix reminiscent with nuances of white pepper and light leather. It’s not a chewy taste by any means, but the plume of white smoke billowing from the foot adds to the spice. The cigar isn’t anything extraordinary or complex, but we’re not looking for that in every single cigar.

Spices pick up in the second third of the cigar, increasing with the taste of leather. The plethora of smoke emitting from the cigar continued to add to the ambiance of my smoking experience. I had trouble but I did detect minor vanilla notes here and there, but like I said, it’s not an overly complex cigar.

The final third remained consistent with the first two thirds of the cigar. I had no burn issues or draw issues. Total smoking time was about an hour and a half, but I smoked slowly. This review was posted by Stogie Press too, but I don't control that blog so I can't throw up BOTL recip link.