What's new

torano tribute 2004

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Just got a box of 22 and had to burn one tonight. I've only seen a couple of cigars constructed this beautifully. A one hour very enjoyable smoke. Not much of a flavor evolution but more of a consistent earthy flavor with a hint of leather and cocoa. Never burned hot...and I drew hard on this bad boy. Stronger flavor near the end but still quite a treat. The burn was even to the end. This guy reminded me of a pumped up Doble Maduro. Come to think of it, they both look very similar. I had an Ashton Aged Maduro #50 earlier today and I must say, this was a winning combination, pricey, but worth every nickel. The rest are percolating in the humi and I only hope I have the discipline to not touch them. I doubt it!

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
IMHO, you will never have a bad Torano...they make a good cigar.. Burns are always even, flavor is consistent from one to the next, and they are not overly priced...good company, and good cigar.

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I recently picked up 5vers of signature, 1916 cammie, virtuoso and was very pleased. Even the Reserva Selecta in their own weird way have a place in my rotation. I'm a big Gurkha fan so it makes sense that these would also be quite satisfying to me.

HAND (have a nice day)!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I've smoked most of the Torano lines and do feel thay make a good product. But for me the flavor profile just didn't satisfy.

Nice review though.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I don't think I have had this one, I have had their other lines. The Virtuoso (sp?) was a damn good cigar.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I remember smoking this cigar and I really liked it!

However, from what I remember, this cigar turned my fingers black, i.e., dyed maduro :dunno:

Anyone else notice this? I could be crazy.