What's new

Tower Humidor

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't got any advice to offer but I have to ask: What are the ones with wire wrapped around where the band should be?
Actually in the past couple of years I've swung more over to the Boutique sticks and I'm loving them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
We keep our house at around 73f year round. I use a 170 bottle wine cooler (compressor unit) and I just don't use the cooling. I do freeze all of my cigars for peace of mind concerning tobacco beetles and all has been good. I use kitty litter to regulate Rh and it takes minimal maintenance. Just another option and work around to potential problems.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I also have a tower, been nothing but a headache, but after moving it upstairs it's holding fairly well, if I knew what I know now I would have just purchased 7-9 coolers. Now if you're dead set on a tower.... SAVE YOUR $$ and get an Aristocrat.... I wish I would have.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I also have a tower, been nothing but a headache, but after moving it upstairs it's holding fairly well, if I knew what I know now I would have just purchased 7-9 coolers. Now if you're dead set on a tower.... SAVE YOUR $$ and get an Aristocrat.... I wish I would have.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I am in love with mine - got lucky & found one on Craigslist for CHEAP

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Hashtag Cred

Old man @knw247 may have some advice.
I'll agree with another brother.... first things first. Get some deeper drawer and you'll increase your capacity by about 40-70%. I two winos, one for singles one for boxes. Living in the south, I'll also agree with Jon, you need temp control, Your collection is far too nice to lose to a beetle outbreak. Contrary to popular opinion, they can hatch as low as 72.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll agree with another brother.... first things first. Get some deeper drawer and you'll increase your capacity by about 40-70%. I two winos, one for singles one for boxes. Living in the south, I'll also agree with Jon, you need temp control, Your collection is far too nice to lose to a beetle outbreak. Contrary to popular opinion, they can hatch as low as 72.
Thanks for the advice brother....sound advice exactly what I needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk