What's new

Tranzpack for Lighter

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
This new storage pack from Calibri is pretty good. I have been checked by the TSA on six different flights with no issue's. It actually holds my small Torch and my small side lighter for my pipes. I think Mark now carries them at Cigarmony. I just pack in my checked bag. :thumbsup:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I saw those at the B&M a week or so ago. Pretty cool. When I fly I'll certainly be picking one up

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
This new storage pack from Calibri is pretty good. I have been checked by the TSA on six different flights with no issue's. It actually holds my small Torch and my small side lighter for my pipes. I think Mark now carries them at Cigarmony. I just pack in my checked bag. :thumbsup:
VERY cool!

Colibri has been slow in getting them out but I should have my 2nd shipment this week :thumbsup:

~Mark

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
They're great - a little larger than you would expect (won't quite fit in my briefcase), but hell, who cares? You can take your lighter with you on the damn plane! I just wish they would stop confiscating my cigar cutters.

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Never had an issue with the cutter. I just pack mine in my five count and put it in my carry on/ computer case/ breif case. One TSA agent actually opened it as part of physical check and closed it back up and passed me through.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
...I just wish they would stop confiscating my cigar cutters.
Cutters are legal to carry on planes (unless you're using a SAK). What I do before flying is print out the pages from http://www.tsa.gov that list what you can and can't carry on. I bring the print-out with me to show the mentally-challenged individuals that sometimes seem to work at airport security gates. :riflefire

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Cutters are legal to carry on planes (unless you're using a SAK). What I do before flying is print out the pages from http://www.tsa.gov that list what you can and can't carry on. I bring the print-out with me to show the mentally-challenged individuals that sometimes seem to work at airport security gates. :riflefire
Good thinking!