What's new

Travel Humidor

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Yesterday I pulled the trigger on a few things that I have needed for a while.....
After showing up to Todds with 3 diffrent type of Humidors, I said "self It is time for a new Humie so I bought a 30 Count X-treme Travel Humidor"....:applause:
while looking around on the web site I found a couple of Western Caliber III Digital Hygrometer that I just had to have :blob: , then saw a Cigar Cupholder Ashtray - Tan that my car needed :smokingme , then I have been pissed that I can't take my lighter with me when I travel so I had to get Colibri Tranzpack, :tonguerol I also needed some coffee so I placed an order to Black Dog also......
I can't afford to take to many days off like this and still have a CC :frownno: but what the hell it is only $$......:thumbsup:

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Thanks guys, Beside I think I used Rays Lighter more than he did .......

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Nice Brad.

I'm in a very similar predicament.
At todd's I was looking around and noticed I too had 3 different humidification travel things, and was damn...I need one of those extreme's. and then I got to use an x-tend and was like 'damn, I need one of those too!"

so my shopping list as soon as the school year ends:
~extreme travel humi (not sure what size yet)
~s.t. dupont x-tend lighter (I really liked Todd's habano flame edition, but I don;t think those are available on the regular market)

wish me luck boys!

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I hear Ya Josh, That dupont lighter was nice, That will be my next buy...

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Maybe we can get the sponsers to do a little trade show booth at the next herf.:hysterica :hysterica