What's new

Travel with Cigar Accessories- VEGAS!!!

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Your cutter should be no problem, I carry mine all the time. And never had an issue at any airport. Your cigars are no problem either. As for the lighter, just buy a Djeep or Bic if you need to bring one, Casa Funete at the Cesear Forum shops have plenty of torch lighter you can use while there, as well as some of the best mojitos in Vegas. I never bring a lighter that I would be willing to have taken by TSA. Enjoy your time there brother,

When I travel, I print out the most recent TSA rules, just in case someone wants to challenge me on the cigar cutter, but I've never been challenged about the cutter.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks like a brand new cigar friendly bar opens up on April 18th. Called 1923 Bourbon & Burlesque and it's at Mandalay Bay. Nice selection of Bourbon and cigars. Will be looking forward to going next time I'm in Vegas.
www.1923lv.com is their website.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I think the lighter cutter questions are covered for you so I will just add that one of the best meals I've had was at Bobby Flays Mesa in Caesars Palace.

Pricey, but I'm sure the wife would give no resistance about going.

The Brussels sprouts salad was a ratatouille moment for me. They absolutely nailed it :)

Edit: and the casa fuente humidor is ridiculous. If you want to blow a lot on a smoke try the forbidden x, or cheaper route I recommend the untold story maduro

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Bourbon and Burlesque looks like my kind of place I will have to check that out when i get down to Vegas this fall....... or sooner if I get a wild hair.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Made it there and back in one piece. Cigars, cutter, rest and Bic where no problem. We actually satyed at the Mirage so spent a fair about of time at Rhumbar, great place to smoke. Walked next door to Casa Fuente to grab a few sticks one day. I was kind of disapointed actually. The humidor was very humid and looked like the cieling was coming down. We were there in the morning so we didn't stay and smoke and have a cocktail. Meant to go back for a mojito but never made it.

Saw Mystre at Treasure Island. Good show, the dinner before kind of overshadowed the show thought. Had a Waygu steak at Heritage Steak House in the Mirage, best steak i've ever had. Amazing cut of beef.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Dave - I probably just missed you, returned from Vegas yesterday. Stayed at the Mirage as well. Brought my travel humi and cutter in a carry-on, no problem (opted to buy a torch at McCarran). RHUMBAR had some nice eye candy and Casa Fuente was disappointing, waste of time.

Took a cab to En Fuego, felt like I was at home. Michael is a great BOTL. Selection was perfect...picked up some Wilson/Adam and house sticks (and others). I also went to Vato's inside Binions for some their house sticks (Black Diamond treats).

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Dave - I probably just missed you, returned from Vegas yesterday. Stayed at the Mirage as well. Brought my travel humi and cutter in a carry-on, no problem (opted to buy a torch at McCarran). RHUMBAR had some nice eye candy and Casa Fuente was disappointing, waste of time.

Took a cab to En Fuego, felt like I was at home. Michael is a great BOTL. Selection was perfect...picked up some Wilson/Adam and house sticks (and others). I also went to Vato's inside Binions for some their house sticks (Black Diamond treats).
The blonde in the white dress?

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Ah yes the blond in the white dress at Vato's....... I was there on Halloween of last year. Good Memories!!

Where in Vegas is En Fuego???

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

The blonde in the white dress?
Se Señor, con el grande rack-o

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Da****t I walked right by En Fuego back in February and didn't even notice it was there, I was staying at the stratosphere and walked down to the "main" strip. was smart ans took the bus back.
Course I had my Blinders set on Casa Fuente at the time. :banghead