What's new

Traveling to Cancun

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ouch is right! In your pic, I was looking at the price on the bags for sale.................:eyequiver. Looks like I will just pick up a couple to enjoy while I check out the shop.

Thanks for the info.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I think so, I asked a few cab drivers and despite the language barrier they seemed to have at least an idea where it is. Its on Boulevard Kukulkan, and its a couple blocks south of La Isla shopping plaza. Look for a large dark brown sign that says CIGARS, next to La Distileria.

Just to give you an idea on price range, that Cohiba Rubusto in my pic was $30, the PSD Rubusto was $19, and the MC's were $22 apiece.
Top story of building says tobacco factory in big letters.. It directly across from the fire station..(bomberos)

Yeah pricing is high..
Party shorts are $10
Trinidad fundadores $36ish
Cohiba sublimes $65
Cohiba gran reserva $110
In house custom rolls $20

You get the point.

This pricing was from oct11.. Seems like it went up a few bucks a stick from the previous October when I was there.. Habanos SA website has exact address.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I went to Playa del Carmen few weeks ago. Nice place but saying that LCDH or Casa Partagás were overpriced would be an understatement. I did a quick write-up on my blog and obviously uploaded some pictures --> read it HERE

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just booked a trip to cancun. Was the drinks at the LCDH as expencive as the cigars?
Not overly expensive. I hope you have an all inclusive package where you can drink ALL YOU WANT. Hotel bars have Havana Clubs. Rember, Havan Club is a relatively cheap rum. <$20 for Anejo 7.