What's new

Traveling to Nashville

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Next week, my girlfriend and I are taking a few days to hang out in Nashville where she is meeting with potential employers. While she is in meetings, I will have some free time to explore the city. I was wondering if any of my brothers from the Nashville area can point me towards some good B&Ms. I've only been there once when we were passing through on our way to Florida. We stopped and ate at the Wild Horse Saloon and walked around that area for a bit. Any leads would be much appreciated!!!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not any B&M's downtown per say. There are a few shops close to downtown that are good.

Uptowns Smoke Shop
4001 Hillsboro Pike
Nashville
Great shop (big) and great atmosphere. Great selection. Located westside of Nashville. Approx 12-15 mins from downtown

Belle Meade Cigars
4518 Harding Pike
Nashville
Smaller shop. Nice.
Approx 12-15 mins from downtown also. West of downtown.

Stogies Fine Cigars
1800 Carothers Pkwy
Brentwood
Nice shop. Good selection and huge selection of beers from around the world.
Right off I-65 in Brentwood/Cool Springs. South of downtown. Approx 20-30 mins from downtown (depending on traffic)

There are a few other shops around but these shops are my favorites. Friendly and good selections.

Good Luck and enjoy Nashville!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thank you very much for this information! I am certainly looking forward to checking these places out! Hopefully I'll have enough time to get to all of them. Thanks again, Two Jacks!

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Uptowns Smoke Shop
4001 Hillsboro Pike
Nashville
Great shop (big) and great atmosphere. Great selection. Located westside of Nashville. Approx 12-15 mins from downtown
Uptown's! This place is awesome and my go-to. Tell Scott that Matt, Pat and Frank sent you. They have a great selection and great hang out area.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
UPtown's for sure. One of my favorite shops.

The Smokey Cigar in Hendersonville is also nice. Well appointed lounge and nice selection.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
We made it to Uptown's today. Very nice shop with friendly staff. Wasn't looking to spend a lot so I picked up a few new cigars. It was a little tricky to find using the gps but worth the hunt. Thanks again guys for the great recommendation!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
We made it to Uptown's today. Very nice shop with friendly staff. Wasn't looking to spend a lot so I picked up a few new cigars. It was a little tricky to find using the gps but worth the hunt. Thanks again guys for the great recommendation!

.......:thumbsup: