What's new

Traveling with on Airplane with Cigars

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I would say go for the God of Fire and a Casa Fuente house brand. They are over priced, but who cares, your in Vegas. They were running a special when I was there, $20 got you a mojito and a Casa Fuente. I think you end up saving about $6 on that.
Casa doesn't have that special anymore. Casa cigars are at least $20 and mojitos are $12 I hear... I didn't look at my bill LOL

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am traveling to NYC in a few weeks. So what I have gathered is I can stash my lighter and cutter in my checked in bag.

maestrobasser

@maestrobasser
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am traveling to NYC in a few weeks. So what I have gathered is I can stash my lighter and cutter in my checked in bag.
I carry a cutter in my laptop bag/carry on all the time and have never even been asked about it. Lighter in checked bag, in a tranzpack to play it safe.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I fly 2 times a week. The TSA is very specific about torch lighter. If you got one through as carry-on, it was just a case that they missed it. My Xikar cutter has made 30+ trips with me in my coat pocket with no problems what so ever.