Tri-State Herf

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
tubaman said:
He has a waxing scheduled for that day. :eyepoke:
That's ok - get your little digs in.

On the 24th - I'll be at Yankee Stadium watching the Old Timers Game.

And you'll be packing youself into the tubatank with the family starting a looooooooooong drive to Florida.

Laugh now, my brother.

Here, let me help you prepare ... are we there yet .... I gotta go the bathroom ... are we there yet ... she keeps touching me ... are we there yet ... this is boring ... are we there yet ... do they have cable tv in florida ... are we there yet ... Kevin what are you doing with that gun?

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
geoffrie said:
Here, let me help you prepare ... are we there yet .... I gotta go the bathroom ... are we there yet ... she keeps touching me ... are we there yet ... this is boring ... are we there yet ... do they have cable tv in florida ... are we there yet ... Kevin what are you doing with that gun?

Well done G, well done. :yes:

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Well since Mark didn't invite me or tell me about never mind put me on the list I'm not going. But thanks anyways for thinking of me guys!! :tongueout

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
ehdg said:
Well since Mark didn't invite me or tell me about never mind put me on the list I'm not going. But thanks anyways for thinking of me guys!! :tongueout
Jeez - the nerve of Mark not sending you a f***ing engraved invitation to this. I'm it's just unthinkable... unconsionable...unforgivable!

Somebody want to get Erich a big skirt?

:welcome: Hey Erich, maybe if you logged onto this site more often and then clicked on Forums? Or maybe just new posts?

This was posted a long while ago.....

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
geoffrie said:
Jeez - the nerve of Mark not sending you a f***ing engraved invitation to this. I'm it's just unthinkable... unconsionable...unforgivable!

Somebody want to get Erich a big skirt?

:welcome: Hey Erich, maybe if you logged onto this site more often and then clicked on Forums? Or maybe just new posts?

This was posted a long while ago.....
ROFLMAO!!!

BTW - Something pressing came up and I won't be able to make the drive up this weekend.

~M

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
This isn't gonna be much a herf if nobody can even go. Is anyone even free the weekend after that (1st or 2nd)? I still have nothing planned and full run of the house to have guests over (though we gotta smoke outside still)