What's new

Trinidad Corona

thebigo

I'm a Carnie
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My first ever review! Just got done smoking a Trinidad Corona and I have to say that I enjoyed it.

Wrapper: Cameroon
Filler/Binder: DR
Size: 44 x 5

Drink: Water

Pre-smoke:
It looked like a well constructed cigar. It was oily with few veins. Smooth to the touch and overall looked nice all the way to the cap.

Smoke:
Started out with a spiciness on the back of the tongue that calmed and almost disappeared halfway down the cigar. After about an inch I found tastes of nuttiness and wood. It got better and better the further I smoked it. About halfway down the woodiness started to fade away and was replaced with a very creamy coffee taste. There was not harshness in it and I really like that creaminess that I like. I enjoy a creamy coffeeish cigar any day. There was a light finish that didn't linger in the mouth.

The wrapper cracked as I got closer to the wrapper. Burned well and evenly without any relights or touchups.

I really enjoyed this cigar. Anyone else had an experience with the Trinidad Corona?

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I've never had one of those...thanks for sharing. I may have to see about picking one up on my next buy...nice review.