Origin: Nicaragua
Length: 4.75
Ring: 50
Strength: Medium
Wrapper Color: Medium Brown (E)
Wrapper Type: Ecuador Sumatran
Binder: Honduras
Filler: DR/HON/NIC

I had about an hour today of extra time so I decided I should enjoy a cigar, besides its been a while. I decided to try one of my cheaper sticks as I am uncertain I have retained my fine tuned pallet.

Smoked outside, light wind if any, drink- ice water. Temp- warm and sunny.

Cigar lit very well. First draw meh. And nothing all that good after that. As I smoked I wondered if I was wasting my time or I had lost sense of my pallet after not smoking since last summer. But after about an inch I get that delicious Nicaraguan taste and I decided it was well worth my time to enjoy the rest of the stick. The draw was good for the entire smoke. I think I could have finished it a little sooner as it was losing its taste rather quickly. But the taste overall I could not get to stay consistent. It was like I was smoking too fast or slow or maybe something else like humidity. But I should give this stick another try some other time. I think this cigar can do better.

forgot to mention the wrapper did flake off a bit after I cut it. But it was not much of a problem until it was real short.

I really like this last pic, just seems vibrant:

Last edited: