What's new

Trip changed to DC

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Now going to our nation's Capitol instead of frisco. Any recommendations for cigar shops or lounges in the capitol district?

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Draper's is great, though you can only smoke in the one in Bethesda currently. I think they are moving into their new downtown location soon where you will be able to smoke, but I don't know if that's a done deal yet.

I've heard a lot about Shelly's downtown in terms of a cigar bar, but I haven't been myself.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
If you're here over a weekend, you can smoke at Drapers on Saturday. Where are you staying and will you have a car? If you're downtown, Drapers would be the stop. If you're in Georgetown, you can go to Georgetown Tobacco. Those 2 would be your best bets with Drapers being the better of the 2 hands down. Great selection and an even better bunch of guys. G1

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shelby's is great. There on business in May. Great bar and food. Open till 2. Cigars a little pricey though

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
If you're staying at the Willard, you're about a block and a half from Drapers and Shellys. Step out the front of the Hotel, take about 10 steps to the left, turn left on 14th st, head up a block and a half and you're at Drapers. Actually the closest hotel to Drapers. You're near the Washington monument on the other side of the mall from the Capital. G1

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If you have a car and are wiling to cross the river, my back porch is the friendliest place I know to smoke. I'm having one there right now! The selection is decent and the drinks are free... What more could you ask.

When will you be in town?