What's new

Trip to Dallas - 07/09 - 07/10

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'll be coming to Dallas next week for a business trip. I'm staying at the Springhill Suites in Addison and I have a meeting in Carrollton on Friday. Should be free by dinner time'ish. I leave out Saturday at 4:00 PM

If anyone can recommend a good place to smoke or wants to get together for a smoke let me know!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'll meet you at Chamberlain's in Addison on Friday around 7pm.

Sound good?

Also, Cigars and More is right up the street from you. Ken and Jenn are great folks, a nice smoking area, and a very nice selection of smokes.

Cigars and More
http://www.cigarshopandmore.com/index.html
4285 Beltline Road
Addison, Texas 75001

972-661-913

That sounds like a plan to me! If anything changes I'll let you know but I don't see any reason this shouldn't work out. :cbig:

boomerd35

Living La Vida Smoka
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll be coming to Dallas next week for a business trip. I'm staying at the Springhill Suites in Addison and I have a meeting in Carrollton on Friday. Should be free by dinner time'ish. I leave out Saturday at 4:00 PM

If anyone can recommend a good place to smoke or wants to get together for a smoke let me know!
Yeah, I'd like to tell you where to go. Oh, you mean in Dallas? I don't know about that. Looks like you won't have time to make it out to the Southfork Ranch. Have fun, though.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yeah, I'd like to tell you where to go. Oh, you mean in Dallas? I don't know about that. Looks like you won't have time to make it out to the Southfork Ranch. Have fun, though.
Ahh, Troy.... you're a funny man!

You should definitely road trip up next weekend and have a smoke with me!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yep...Aj nailed it. I was at Cigars and More today...smoked a TNT and just hung out after lunch. They are good people there.

I doubt that I'll be able to make it...we'll see when it gets a little closer.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Getting close! I just looked at the website for Chamberlain's and looks like a great place for dinner and a smoke. Hopefully I'll have a great meeting Friday and be ready to celebrate!

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I will try and make it...I have a wedding rehearsal that I may have to go to about 2 hours north of Dallas (where the wedding is) but if I can get out of it, I will be there...

~brooks

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I will try and make it...I have a wedding rehearsal that I may have to go to about 2 hours north of Dallas (where the wedding is) but if I can get out of it, I will be there...

~brooks
Would be great if you could make it, it's always fun to meet BOTL in other areas.