What's new

Trip to ND

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one have any good places or smoke shops I can visit while in ND we are staying in Grand Forks.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Not really man. There are 2 Happy Harry's bottle shops in GF that have a small selection of cigars, but beyond that, I am unaware. ND is about the least cigar stocked state in the US...! Plus the new smoking laws prohibit any indoor smoking now as well. Hope this helps...!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey, sorry, I am not trying to steal the thread, but does anyone know if JT Cigaros in Fargo, ND is still open then? They had a nice little bar with a small walk in humidor. I went to College in Fargo and went to JTs every once in awhile

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Not really man. There are 2 Happy Harry's bottle shops in GF that have a small selection of cigars, but beyond that, I am unaware. ND is about the least cigar stocked state in the US...! Plus the new smoking laws prohibit any indoor smoking now as well. Hope this helps...!
"Any"?
Please tell me that does not include your own private property such as your vehicle, your home, your garage… Any private property.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Not really man. There are 2 Happy Harry's bottle shops in GF that have a small selection of cigars, but beyond that, I am unaware. ND is about the least cigar stocked state in the US...! Plus the new smoking laws prohibit any indoor public smoking now as well. Hope this helps...!
"Any"?
Please tell me that does not include your own private property such as your vehicle, your home, your garage… Any private property.
Not 'Any'!