What's new

True Blood

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I like this show. It's my favorite TV series right now. The cool thing is that the air it every Sunday at my local cigar lounge.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Just started season two on DVD. Screw the anticipation theorists, I want to know now!!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Couldn't get into the TV series. I've read all the books and love 'em. Unfortunately, the characters they chose for the series just didn't work for me. Plus, I hate trying to keep track of two different story lines for the same dang story.

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Sunday nights episode was pretty damn good. The season has been really great so far. I can't wait to see how it all ties together...

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Couldn't get into the TV series. I've read all the books and love 'em. Unfortunately, the characters they chose for the series just didn't work for me. Plus, I hate trying to keep track of two different story lines for the same dang story.
I think I am with you on this one. I had watched season one and two and thought they were great. Then I read all of the books and WOW there is such a varied storyline. Kind of hard to enjoy season three now, need to put the books out of my mind.

Best regards, tony

TheDudeAbides

I got an awesome sound...
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I'm usually a whore for HBO original programming, but True blood has never really done it for me. Maybe it's vampire overload, or maybe it's because the blood sucker genre was perfected with "The Lost Boys" and everything else is a weak imitation.:stretchgr

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
....and the last couple of episodes have been alot more sexier than all episodes this season!