What's new

true ivy league

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
it was the day of the big game...harvard vs yale. the battle raged between the two titans of football greatness. as the excitement grew, two men left their seats on opposite sides and headed for the restrooms. they met at the door, eyed each others sweatshirts, turned up their noses and entered the room. they rushed to the urinals and ended up side by side. the yalie finished first, zipped up and headed for the door. the harvard man looked up and said " at haahvaahrd they teach us to wash our hands after we're done urinating."
the yalie turned, grinned and said, "at yale they teach us not to piss on our hands!"

see what i did there?

Rating - 95.8%
31   1   1
exactly what im trying to do at this moment for my english class: tell a short story using all the 5 parts of a successful story. mines a little longer of course. remembering why i hated english so much lol

but not really, telling the Harvard boys to piss off:agreesmil

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A bunch of guys are sitting around drinking after work at the Oak Bar at the Plaza Hotel. One of them turns to the guy on his left and says, "You went to Harvard, didn't you?" The guy says, "Yes, I did, actually. How did you know?" He replies, "Well, there was just something about your manner of speaking that gave it away."

He turns to the guy on his right and says, "You went to Princeton, didn't you?" The guys says, "I sure did --- how could you tell?" He answers, "There is just something about your bearing and the way you were holding your drink."

He turns to the guy one seat over and says, "Excuse me, but you went to Penn, didn't you?" The fellow answers, "That's incredible! How did you know?" The guy says, "I could read your class ring while you were picking your nose."

(In the interests of truth in advertising, I can tell that joke 'cause I went to Penn) :jitb:

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
i'm just a big ol dbl xx country boy. doubt if any of those tailored city duds would fit me.

so which squad is favored in The Game this year???