What's new

TSA Gets a little gift from a lady in Lingerie!

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
She's certainly equipped to pull off a stunt like that!

Unlike the two heifers in my row on my flight back from L.A. last week... :nono:

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
She's a freak for sure. I watched her interview on the news (3 times, thanks to rewind feature). Hot body, but only from the head down. Her face is frozen from all the lifts! Listening to her speak is kinda freaky, too...now, don't get me wrong, I'd still do her...

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
She's a freak for sure. I watched her interview on the news (3 times, thanks to rewind feature). Hot body, but only from the head down. Her face is frozen from all the lifts! Listening to her speak is kinda freaky, too...now, don't get me wrong, I'd still do her...
Yeah, her facial features are just plain creepy.

Dan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let a man try that and let's see the response. Hell, living here in the Bay Area and having gone to Cal on more than a few occasions where "Naked Man" and several other anti-garment folks reside, you know it's only a matter of time.

Nevertheless, aside from the face, nice eye candy.

A man can look can't he?

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Wow, there's more to this story if you read the follow-up article that makes me think this was a publicity stunt.
In her first interview she says she's a doctor. Later, it's found out she WAS a dentist, before getting her license "stripped" (pardon the pun) for killing a boy during routine dental work.
Also, she has already posed for Playboy once, so the idea of public nudity is not new to her.