What's new

Tuck cutter ????

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a standard double blade guillotine cutter and it gives a perfect clean cut. The only advantage I see using a tuck cutter is that it has the ability to be set at a specific length cigar. This would be advantageous to speed the process in a factory setting where every cigar needs to be a certain length but I see no need for the casual roller to spend the money. Heck, you could buy 10 or more lbs. of tobacco for the money spent and for my use I'd rather have the tobacco.

All the trimming during bunching I find a sharp pair of scissors works great.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
After using a tuck cutter with my mentor I want one for myself very much but at this point I can't justify the expense, especially with the amount of leaf I can buy with the funds like @Gdaddy points out. In the meantime I get great results using these:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After using a tuck cutter with my mentor I want one for myself very much but at this point I can't justify the expense, especially with the amount of leaf I can buy with the funds like @Gdaddy points out. In the meantime I get great results using these:
Thosewould work better than what ive got. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tuck cutter would look nice in my study but for practical purposes on using one....a bit involved for me just to cut the tip off. Might work as a circumcision tool in Syria or Iran.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Honestly something looks funny to me about the curvature of that blade. It's not as rounded as the blade on mine. Or does that thing even have the replaceable blade on it?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Someone sniped me sniping someone else.
I think you took it from the dude that took it from me. you've got 86 transactions?
Honestly something looks funny to me about the curvature of that blade. It's not as rounded as the blade on mine. Or does that thing even have the replaceable blade on it?
It does look a little rough but, it's the right blade.