What's new

Tulsa represents!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, I'm an Okie. I've been smoking cigars for about 10 years now and I'm just recently broadening my repertoire. I only smoked Padron Maduros for almost 5 years...then added CAO and Ashton to my favorites list. I found a top 25 website that rates cigars and I'm buying boxes of $6 and under highly rated sticks now. I'm puffing on a La Flor Double Ligero as I type...it's very well made, even burning and tasty. (I really like chocolate and coffee flavors) I recently tried a Pancho Sanza double maduro that was like a $3 stick that was outstanding! Buying internet cigars saves me about 1/2 over local prices (little competition here in the bible belt). :devil:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcome! I don't know if it's just being used to buying older cigars in a town where they aren't very popular or not but I seem to like the internet cigars better if they rest for about 6 months or more. The bitterness is less apparent and they seem milder. CAOs especially. The MX2 after 6 months in the humi is one of my favs.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
This true, online vendors usually have newer sticks and they keep them at a higher humidity to prevent them from drying out during transport. Also they experience some major temp and RH spikes that need to even out in your humi.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Welcome to BOTL! Do you like Onyx Reserves? Check out their mini belicosos. Might be the best maduro out there!
Around $50 a box if you find 'em on sale online.

TYLER

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to BOTL! Do you like Onyx Reserves? Check out their mini belicosos. Might be the best maduro out there!
Around $50 a box if you find 'em on sale online.

TYLER
Thanks for the tip!:waving:

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I'm puffing on a La Flor Double Ligero as I type...it's very well made, even burning and tasty. (I really like chocolate and coffee flavors) :devil:
Thanks for the welcome! I don't know if it's just being used to buying older cigars in a town where they aren't very popular or not but I seem to like the internet cigars better if they rest for about 6 months or more. The bitterness is less apparent and they seem milder. CAOs especially. The MX2 after 6 months in the humi is one of my favs.
Welcome to BOTL, and I realy do like the LFD DL and I do like the MX2 and has gotten much better aftet sitting for a while.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Welcome to the brotherhood! I lived in OKC a few lifetimes ago. Be aware, there are several Texans on the board but they're okay.

:welcome: