What's new

Tupperdor #2...that didn't take long.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I noticed my first Tupper was getting awful close to capacity. OK fine...it is probably only at 60-70% capacity but a man has to be prepared, right? Especially since I joined cigarbid last night...:) That said...here is ol #2. Smaller than my other one because I wanted it to fit perfectly in the little accessory basket thing in the wine fridge.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice! I saw your previous thread about the wine fridge. Looks like a nice fit into that basket. These humidors are like gun safes, it doesn't matter how big you get them, it's just going to fill up. I started with a little 20 cigar desk top humidor which then I had to add a 20qt coolidor, which then added a 35qt coolidor, and now I've added a 150qt coolidor. That should buy me some time before needing to upgrade again haaha.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Nice! I saw your previous thread about the wine fridge. Looks like a nice fit into that basket. These humidors are like gun safes, it doesn't matter how big you get them, it's just going to fill up. I started with a little 20 cigar desk top humidor which then I had to add a 20qt coolidor, which then added a 35qt coolidor, and now I've added a 150qt coolidor. That should buy me some time before needing to upgrade again haaha.
That is a rapid escalation! I do wish I could just use a coolidor rather than a wine fridge but the reason I had to get the fridge was because of the ungodly temperatures in my house, even with the A/C on. Granted...I do kinda like having a place to store/age nice wines now so there's that. Used to collect a few Bordeaux years back when I had a similar small wine fridge. Lord knows I wouldn't keep them in the wine rack where they can cook at 78 degrees. That rack is reserved for a couple dozen bottles of $5-$15 vino.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Texican
I wouldn't say it was rapid, it took some time. It costs a lot to fill these suckers up man haaaha! I'm glad that cigars and pipe tobacco tins don't take the space that wine bottles do. Aging takes more space than it does patience and money.