What's new

Turkey Day/Gas Poll.

Eat to much and got gas!

• Of course I ate to much but I'm sleeping it off just fine.

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Of course I ate to much but the wife threatened me if I fart one more time I'm out of the house.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • -I ate just enough because my in laws really can't cook so no gas problems here.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I ate just enough but the 7 layer salad got me again!

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • -Not only did I eat to much but I'm dropping stale eggs farts as I type.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • -Not only did I eat to much earlier, I'm also eating again 3rd time+farting while I cruise the botl!

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Sitting here still up and wondering.
Did you eat to much?
And do you still have alot of gas like me?

- Of course I ate to much but I'm sleeping it off just fine.
- Of course I ate to much but the wife threatened me if I fart one more time I'm out of the house.
-I ate just enough because my in laws really can't cook so no gas problems here.
-I ate just enough but the 7 layer salad got me again!!!!!
-Not only did I eat to much but I'm dropping stale eggs farts as I type.
-Not only did I eat to much earlier, I'm also eating again for the 3rd time and farting while I cruise the botl!

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Not only did I eat to much earlier, I'm also eating again for the 3rd time and farting while I cruise the botl! :barf:

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Oh yeah, ate way too much :grin:. Though today the wife and kid are sick so won't be attending my family function. Guess I'll have time to clear out the system before tomorrow's festivities.

Dan

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I woke my wife up this morning with the loudest longest fart in history. She started gaging immeadiatly. Pretty much got us both out of bed early. Now to go do some shopping and crop dust innocent families. I can see it now. Drop on next to a guy and his wife, and she'll blame it him.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Definitely ate way too much last night, felt ill all evening and this morning. Needless to say the gastrointestinal effects weren't pleasant thereafter either

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
As happens every Thanksgiving, I eat way too much and my family continues eating throughout the weekend, so I'm not the only one with gas :hysterica