What's new

Turkish Coffee?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have Turkish coffee almost daily, I like it with cardamon, no sugar and some baklava aside
Same, almost daily. I like mine black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love. Tried cardamon once, just too much of an overwhelming taste for me. Baklava (with walnuts),Turkish coffee (side ice water) and a Tatuaje Petite Cazadores is bliss.

KLF

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have Turkish coffee almost daily, I like it with cardamon, no sugar and some baklava aside
Same, almost daily. I like mine black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love. Tried cardamon once, just too much of an overwhelming taste for me. Baklava (with walnuts),Turkish coffee (side ice water) and a Tatuaje Petite Cazadores is bliss.
☺I know that expression from Romania, you said family from Eastern Europe?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
☺I know that expression from Romania, you said family from Eastern Europe?
Macedonia

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If anyone is looking for a vendor of ground Turkish coffee, Savaya makes the perfect powder. I believe they use a stone grounder to keep the friction heat down. Any Africa or Indonesian bean makes a great cup.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I love Turkish coffee. Spent some time in Lebanon and well they just call it coffee. The trick is getting the grind right, it should be almost a powder consistency. When I was there they tried our "American" coffee out of Keurig, took one sip and put it down.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I have it all the time when I am in Israel, and a few years ago one of my friends at our Israel office sent me a few pounds of it via mail. Still have a few bags in the freezer. I love it, it's awesome in the Keurig because you don't really have to worry about the sludge left over from the fine powder. It's ground with cardamom which gives it it's exotic flavor.