What's new

Turkish Wet Shave

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Seems a lot like he gave that guy a facial.. ;) nuff said, yeah?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I had a turkish barber that use to give shaves like that when I lived in Brooklyn NY, the first time he lite the fire I almost knocked him out but every time after that it was a great experience When I moved out to Staten Island I was going back to Brooklyn for my Hair cuts and shaves but he closed up and went back to turkey now i cant find a good barber.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
While the experience looks cool I am not a big fan of being touched that much. I can shave myself with a straight razor so will pass. Also I don't want anyone touching my eye brows. I am quite proud of the fact that I can make them look like peacock feathers.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Would love to find a place nearby to get a shave like that maybe once a month, just to treat myself!
We looked in to it for me and the groomsmen pre-wedding while the ladies did their thing, but had no luck.
There's a spot in St Paul that does shaves

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
While the experience looks cool I am not a big fan of being touched that much. I can shave myself with a straight razor so will pass. Also I don't want anyone touching my eye brows. I am quite proud of the fact that I can make them look like peacock feathers.
With similar sentiment, I would agree... I finally got a barbershop straight-razor shave about a year ago after shaving myself with a DE Safety for months. I'll go with the DIY every time.