What's new

Turks and Caicos

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I have looked into it as a buddy of mine was going, but everything I have read was 1) Pricey and 2) Most likely fake.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There isn't an island in the Caribbean I haven't been to and when it comes to CC's you're only going to find a ton of fakes. Don't even ask when you see all of the cigar places because they will hound you with their sales pitches. They are masters at the bait/switch and will bring out product that "looks" like they are real...they aren't. Get your stuff the ole fashioned way and take your own cigars with you on your trips there. The only safe place is LCDH.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
There isn't an island in the Caribbean I haven't been to and when it comes to CC's you're only going to find a ton of fakes. Don't even ask when you see all of the cigar places because they will hound you with their sales pitches. They are masters at the bait/switch and will bring out product that "looks" like they are real...they aren't. Get your stuff the ole fashioned way and take your own cigars with you on your trips there. The only safe place is LCDH.
I've bought real Cuban Cigars in St Martin, Barbados, Martinique and... Cuba.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Kinda figured as much, as they do not have a LCDH on the island, was hoping to get lucky and not have to pack, bright side I'll save some cash, down side I won't get to try some different CC's

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Of course you did in St. Marteen and Barbados and Martinique....been there so many times and know all of the cigar places. Now Cuba...I can believe you'd get real ones there but not in the other islands unless they have that secret stash behind the storefront. If you go into the Duty Free you might score some but I'd be hesitant even with Duty Free and since some of those islands in the VI adhere to the same laws we do as far as CC's....be careful where you do business.