What's new

Turtle Island "Souper Food"

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Ok, so I remember getting a bomb, and it included a few boxes of this powdered soup in it, but I just can't remember who it was from.

I used to have all this stuff written out...but I've lost my notebook! Whoever sent me the cigars and this soup - thank you again! The soup has really come in handy in a college dorm room, especially when there's snow on the ground!

So basically, whoever sent me this soup, please identify yourself!!

I'll be looking to buy more from the website, and if you do work for them, I'm just curious to know.

Sorry for the strange post,

Happy smoking!

-Dave

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
Tman!!!

I got some as well. Loved them all and shared them with friends and family. Last week both my friend and mom asked for more. We'll be placing an order next week.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
RIGHT!!! Dang I've struck out twice with terran! I'm sorry brother - I appreciate it very much, and you should be looking forward to my order!!

Thanks again investigators!

-Dave

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sorry for the double post, but I just don't want to order from some second-hand retailer of his products. Anyone know of a direct site that I can order from?? Thanks!

-Dave

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Dave, you've not struck out with me bro... Thank you for the kind words, it means a lot my friend and I'm glad you enjoyed it! I figured a "joe college" guy like yourself might find it useful, lol!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Dave, you've not struck out with me bro... Thank you for the kind words, it means a lot my friend and I'm glad you enjoyed it! I figured a "joe college" guy like yourself might find it useful, lol!
Thank you very much - you truly are a kind, forgiving brother!

So what's your site? I would like to order directly

-Dave

YUMMM....eating the cheddar asparagus right now before class. DELICIOUS!!