What's new

Two cigar carrier on the cheap!

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Took one of my wife's necklace jewelry boxes...it measures 8 3/4 x 2 x 1 3/8 outside. I removed the guts except for the padded top which secures the cigars. I placed a strip of Spanish cedar lengthwise. It has a spring loaded hinge for a tight seal. It holds 2 6 x up to 52 ring cigars with a humipad or can hold larger length without humi pad. Will hold 2 AF Canones 8 x 52 without humipad.

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
She has the bracelet and that's all that matters. So I guess this "on the cheap" only cost me $729.00.......................

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
She has the bracelet and that's all that matters. So I guess this "on the cheap" only cost me $729.00.......................
Okay, let me get this straight...she gets a $700 bracelet and was nice enough to let you play with the empty box? :frownno:

Just kiddin'. I thinks that's awesome...can't ever go wrong bringing home some nice sparkly stuff for her! :thumbsup:

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Okay, let me get this straight...she gets a $700 bracelet and was nice enough to let you play with the empty box? :frownno:

Just kiddin'. I thinks that's awesome...can't ever go wrong bringing home some nice sparkly stuff for her! :thumbsup:
I bought the wife some shiney and sparkly the other day...A set of pots and pans..

drew